7-day Exchange & Money back policy*
Once the product is returned under our Money Back policy, You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account. The amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
We recommend contacting our Customer Service team to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase. Hand over the securely packed item with the return address label and the shipping declaration to the Courier person. Once your returned item is received with us,the quality assurance team will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear and tear or have been altered, resized (by a Jeweller other than Antara Jewellery), or damaged cannot be accepted for return.
The exchange, return and money back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below.
- Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products /ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back within the 7 Day period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate in case of returns/exchange/money back, the cost of recertification shall be borne by the customer and shall be deducted from the refund amount.
- The return/money back amount will be as determined by Antara Jewellery. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
- Antara Jewellery reserves the right to change the exchange value /money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer has to select new product equivalent to or higher than the original amount of the order. In case of higher value item, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
Antara offers Lifetime Buyback / Exchange for all products. If at any point of time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily offer you with an Exchange as below:
- In case of Jewellery products consisting of studded diamonds, diamond value will be exchanged at 100% of the prevailing Antara diamond price while the gold net weight is exchanged at a prevailing Antara gold rate. In case of Buyback, diamond value will be calculated at 80% of the prevailing Antara diamond price and gold price will be calculated at 95% of the prevailing Antara gold rate.
- Jewellery products studded with stones/other material will be exchanged at only the net weight of the gold cost at the prevailing rate. No gemstones will have buyback except certified diamonds.
- Plain Gold Jewellery products and Gold Coins will be exchanged at the prevailing Antara gold rate.
- In all cases, the current market value will be determined by Antara Jewellery.
- One order can be exchanged only once.
- Any item that shows signs of damage, wear and tear, alterations, resizing (by a Jeweller other than Antara Jewellery) will not be accepted under this policy.
Antara Jewellery may, at its sole discretion, reserves the rights to cancel any particular order. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled or refused are (i) limitations on quantities available for purchase; and (ii) inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.